Virginia's Oldest Gun Rights Organization
VSSA works to:
- unite shooters, hunters, sportsmen, collectors and all other law abiding firearms enthusiasts to promote the safe and responsible use of firearms;
- promote the development of the shooting sports and the facilities necessary to the shooting sports; and,
- provide a united voice at all levels of government to defend the shooting sports, and firearms ownership.
Membership Has Its Benefits
- VSSA's Weekly E-Bullet Electronic Newsletter
- VSSA Legislative Alerts
- VSSA Annual Member Raffle
- Full time salaried lobbyist protecting your gun rights during the Virginia General Assembly;
- Partcipate in VSSA sanctioned competitive shooting events;
- Discounts at selected VSSA sponsored clinics.
- Discounts on Avis and Budget rental car services (note: link only available to VSSA Members)
- Discount for United Self Defense Law Firm, PLLC, Services
- VSSA is a CMP-eligible club. Visit thecmp.org to see how you can purchase surplus military firearms, ammunition, parts and other items available only to members of CMP affiliated clubs.
For more detailed information about VSSA click here.
Need to change your address, add your email address or add your phone number? Click here.
Did you know you can join NRA or renew your NRA Members through VSSA and save $10? All you have to do is click here!
See our full list of accomplishments here.
Cabelas' Affiliate Program Member.
VSSA receives a commission from each purchase made using the link below.
2016 Legislative Updates With NRANews.com
Visit the VSSA Store for Official Logo Merchandise
Subscribers of the VSSA email list are the first to know about important legislative updates. VSSA's eBullet, the Official Electronic Newsletter is emailed weekly on Friday. All you need to do to subscribe is click here.
For information on holding a CMP affiliated match please check out the CMP Competitions Webpage at http://www.thecmp.org/Competitions.htm.
We hope you will take time to browse the tabs (links) on the left side of this page. If you have any questions, please contact us by calling (540) 672-5848 or by email.
Click here to Join or Renew your NRA Membership and save up to $500